[IP] Quick-set problem

I tried my sample Quick-set yesterday and had some problems this am that
made me remove the set and go back to the Soft-set.  Insertion went well and
was virtually painless.  My readings were consistent with previous days.
However, as I was getting out of bed this am the Quick-set became
disconnected with just the slightest tug.  I stayed disconnected and placed
the cap on the set and took my shower.  When I tried to reconnect, the set
would not lock in place.  After multiple frustrating tries, I removed the

Has anyone else had similar problems?

Steve McNabb