Re: [IP] Quick Sets from MM

Sybil wrote:
>  But the tape didn't stick
> well, even tho he had no bath.  We did put it in the abdomen even
> tho Dr. advised against it.   He doesn't like the Softset in his hip
> - he can't access it and the QR gets in way of underwear waistline.

Generally the tape will stick better after a bath when it is squeaky
clean. Smith & Nephew IV Prep applied and allowed to dry will also
make is stick much better. If you have a particularly sweaty active
boy (right, which one's are not :-), the Mastisol or Tinture of
Benzoine will do the trick. You did not say, are you using the 6mm or
9mm Quick-Sets??  Might also get samples of Silohette. The look very
intimidating but are favored by many that are young or very thin.