>WRONG!!!  Woke up 2 hours later at 36. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as
>a hypo! :S
>I SO rarely get that kind of hypo -- it took me totally by surprise. I'm
>still feeling icky this morning -- but I really don't know what the
>answer should have been, because that kind of extreme drop is very
>out-of-character for me.
>I really can't pretend I don't have diabetes, can i???

This sound like what I call the "low" or "high" bg hang-over effect!  After
an extreme high or extended low, I feel "hungover" for the remainser of the
day or the next day if it's overnight.  As far as I know this is a verty
common thing.

Pre-pump I was 300-500 each am and hence felt like crap for 8-10 hours each
day after normalization had occured.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.