[IP] Carbohyrate program for Palm or visor

Hi everyone....

I am planning to buy a visor or a palm handheld. Right now I am looking for
carbohydrate programs which I can use with this. We are looking for a program
to search for the right carbs in foods, not to keep track of them. Please any
ideas on what kind of RAM I will need to run the program. It would be so handy
for when we are out and wondering what carbs are in a food.

Please any advise of what to look for or what you have found. Good and bad are
both welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Gaye
(mom to Michelle our pump girl)