[IP] D's Ultraflex Sets

Well, we received the samples of the new Ultraflex
sets in the mail Saturday.  Changed Jessica's site on
Sunday morning to try them out, and so far she LOVES
it!  It popped right in like the rapid, and for the
first time since she started pumping, she disconnected
for her bath.  She said it didn't hurt going in any
more than the rapids do, and then of course the needle
comes out.  We have had great numbers so far....so we
will see how the next few days go.  We may be trading
in several boxes of rapids for these new Ultraflex

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 9, dx'd @ 9 months, pumping, and Jarred, 10 and a great help!

Do You Yahoo!?