RE: [IP] Zestril

I'm also on zestril. Only being on 5mg, can give you just a little help with
your blood pressure and it will give you enough coverage for your kidneys to
prevent damage.  Yes that's what its for your right.  As far as the migraine
effect, then it might be something going on blood pressure wise.  So all in
all that might make sense. Even if your pressure is in the normal ranges, it
could be doing something to the blood flow to the brain.  All that medical
stuff anyhow.

Write if you like to.

My PCP put me on Zestril b/c supposedly it can prevent
migraines which I have a problem with.
 Also, as an ace inhibitor, it can potentially prevent
kidney problems... did some reading, and is Zestril
(lisinopril) in the right class of ace inhibitors to
have this preventitive effect?

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary