[IP] Monday Night Chat

Sorry about such short notice.  I won't be able to make the Monday Night Chat.
The mother of a high school friend was killed in an automobile accident down
the street from me.  I will not be home in time for the Chat.  I don't get the
newspaper so I just found out this morning when the calling hours were.  Once
again, I am sorry for such short notice and any inconvenience this has caused
anyone.  If anyone would like to fill in for me, please do.