Re: [IP] HOW TO FILL RESERVOIR PAST 160??? (BE CAREFUL!!!!)

 Gina

 In your MM508 users guide on pg 18-21 (the yellow pages) there's
 instructions on how to remove the reservoir converter. If you do this, be
VERY CAREFUL after you put the res in. I tried this, and it makes the luer
stick out further, so its more likely to catch on your seatbelt or other
things. If that happens, you could pry open
 the door and pop the res out or give yourself an unwanted bolus. I posted
about it around Christmas and theres a thread to follow about it and the
dinky door. I wont say don't do it, just that I wont anymore. I'm happier
just changing the res with the set, since both last about 3 days.