Re: [IP] Putting in more than 160 units in MM pump

My last two pumps came with that installed and i had a heck of a time getting it out.  I now fill it up all the way to 300mg and life is goooood!  I am getting pump no. 3 and hopefully I will remember how to remove that doodly thing.  By the way, if you are removing it properly it is a little tight but not so tight that you need to throw your pump against the wall to get it out.