Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 00:47:09 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] HOW TO FILL RESERVOIR PAST 160???????

i tried to put more in my reservoir and with the end of it extended to fit
more insulin, it wont fit into the pump............ is there somethign that
needs to be adjusted like the neck clamp or soemthing?  i mean, how do
put more than 160 units in a minimed pump?  i know there has to be a way!

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary