[IP] DIABETIC MASTOPATHY....ANYONE?

i'm wondering if anyone besides me has ever had diabetic mastopathy (the
lumps)?  this is the FIFTH biopsy i have to have......... that is five lumps
already now that have been removed......... they say they dont come back more
than twice with diabetic mastopathy and hardly every bilateral...... i've had
them twice, both times bilaterally, and now i'm on my third set.......fun
pretty soon i'll just get a boob job.......... not much left they can cut
away at.....LOL
xoxoxoxo
gina