[IP] DON'T THINK HUMALOG 'PEAKS' PER SE

from what i've learned, i dont think humalog actually has a peak as we would
think of when using long acting, etc........... from what i've read, Humalog
works                   EQUALLY         at about 30% per hour for about three
or four hours....... so when people say they peak at 2-3 hours, basically
that's when 60-90% of the humalog has worked and affected their
sugars...........
i know for the unused insulin rule, they say to figure 30% an hour equally
spread out over 3-4 hours!  for me, it's basically done after three hours,
but YMMV!
glad to be back!!!!!
xoxoxo
gina