Re: [IP] HOW TO FILL RESERVOIR PAST 160???????

At 09:47 PM 4/1/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >i tried to put more in my reservoir and with the end of it extended to fit
 >more insulin, it wont fit into the pump............ is there somethign that
 >needs to be adjusted like the neck clamp or soemthing?  i mean, how do
people
 >put more than 160 units in a minimed pump?  i know there has to be a way!

On the Minimed there is a U-shaped plastic clip that the neck of the
reservoir rests on. This comes out. It twists out some sort of way, but I
don't recall the exact technique. It should be in your MM instruction book.
In fact they give you a little gizmo to help you twist that clip and take
it out. If you take it out, be sure to save it, just in case you ever want
to put it back in.

Sam