Re: [IP] which sites do you use?

On 1 Apr 2001, at 21:42, Betsy Polley wrote:

> day or so. The thought of inserting one in my leg or arm kind of turns my
> stomach, and I quite literally felt nauseated when I saw the pictures of
> sets inserted in breast tissue on the website.
> I am also the type that I will not sleep on the side where the set is - it
> gets too irritated - or probably it is just psychological! Sounds like I've
> psyched myself out of lots of good spots!

Well, don't feel alone.  I do use outer thighs (and tummy), but can't
get up the courage to try any other spots.  Couldn't do syringe
needles either--far too needlephobic for that (thank you
pump/SofSet inventors!!!!!!!)

Doesn't help that I don't have very much fat (and still have trouble
keeping it)