Re: [IP] Zestril

Yes, Zestril is prescribed as an ace inhibitor for kidney function.  I have
been on 5 mg of Zestril for over 18 months to reduce the microalbumin numbers
in my 24 hour urine tests.  Originally I was put on Vasotec then switched by
the insurance company to Zestril.  Either of them seems to be doing the job
to help the kidney function.  With the Vasotec I got that dry cough that went
away when I went to Zestril.  For this I am and my family is relieved. I
think they all thought I had taken up smoking!

My only complaint with the Zestril is that it almost disintegrates in my
mouth before I can swallow it!  Doesn't taste bad though!