[IP] Soehnle Diet-health computer scale

I have one of these scales, and I think it is great.  I used to have one of
the weight watcher (balance) type of scale, but it didn't give me the
accuracy that I wanted and needed.  This scale is very precise.  Plus,  it is
able to calculate the carbs on things like apples, bananas, carrots, etc. ,
which is a wonderful feature.   Just what is a "medium" apple?  With this
scale, no need to wonder because it will calculate the carbs for you.  So
even if you have a "big"  apple, you can still bolus for it accurately.