[IP] MM Quickset

Well, I finally got my sample of the new quickset without the inserter. I
thought I was not gonna be able to insert it manually but I found myself
attempting to do it and had no problems. I really like it compared to the
sofsets I have been using. Very easy to disconnect and reconnect. two hot
relaxing baths and not tape problems either. I was having a lot of tape
problems with the sofsets seemed no matter how much I tried the set would get
dislodged and I would have High BG readings. I sweat a lot, especially since
we moved here to the southern California desert 3 years ago.
That was just my 2 cents worth.

dx 01/97
Pumper since 08/00