[IP] Anyone got Free Style Meter?

I   sent  for a Free Style meter  got it free. I like the size and the
fact that I can use top of arm, (no pain) but I am having problem
getting enough blood. I also find my bg's are reading higher than my one
touch meter. Does anyone else have this meter ?  The company told me to
take the meter to  my Dr. and have them help me with it as it is set up
different than some other meters. He said I should use my old meter till
I see my Dr.
I get my supplies for three months at a time so I had to do an exchange
for one touch strips (7 boxes) to get free style test strips so now  I
am going to be short of strips for one touch till I see the Doctor in
two months. I thought this would be great not having to poke my
fingers., and a fast reading. Amy suggestions greatly appreciated.