[IP] Another Thank You!

Hello all you pumpers!

Once again a BIG thanks to all of you who offered your opinion of the D pumps
and what you think I am doing wrong. I will not try to mention you all by name
because I am sure to miss someone and I do not want anyone to think I am not
thankful to them or more thankful to others because I forgot there name and
remembered anothers.

I hope to get everything worked out with the alarms very soon.
I think it is a user problem, so I am sure that with time things will start
working. Or maybe I should say I will start doing things right and everything
will be working. :)

Thanks again to all the wonderful people here!!

Hang in there!