Re: [IP] which sites do you use?

I must be especially squeamish. I exclusively use my stomach, even now,
when I am pregnant and the skin there is very tight and delicate (I'm
having problems with the round part of the tenders cutting into my skin so
much that I have round raw spots when I remove the tenders.)
I have tried the hips, but they seemed to get irritated too fast - after a
day or so. The thought of inserting one in my leg or arm kind of turns my
stomach, and I quite literally felt nauseated when I saw the pictures of
sets inserted in breast tissue on the website.

I am also the type that I will not sleep on the side where the set is - it
gets too irritated - or probably it is just psychological! Sounds like I've
psyched myself out of lots of good spots! Especially since I could use a
break from the stomach about now, since it looks like I have a basketball
in there!

Betsy, age 34, Type 1 27 years, Disetronic 6 yrs, on third pregnancy with
pump and due in June.