Re: [IP] Error Messages was Disetronic H-Tron plus or any other D pumps

I must have an old version of the disetronic (H-TRON v100).
Mine gives a single beep when there are 20 units, 15, 10, and 5 units left
(or something like that, I think). Then an 01 when it's supposedly at 0.  I
fill my cartridges as full as I can, and have been known to reset it back
to 315 units if I run out somewhere that is inconvenient to refill a
cartridge, because there is usually some left in the cartridge when I get
the 01 alarm.

Since my pumpm is generally underneath clothing I usually don't hear those
single warning beeps, so I check how much is left each night before I go to
sleep and if I don't have enough for a full day's worth of insulin (20 or
so units), I'll go ahead and refill. I've even refilled with 30 or more
units left in the cartridge if I know I'm going to be too busy to want to
change it in the next few days.

Betsy, age 34, Type 1 27 years, Disetronic 6 yrs, on third pregnancy with
pump and due in June.