RE: [IP] Re: Soehnle Diet-Health Computer Scale

I purchased a scale from weight watchers, it digital with ounces and grams
on it.  It was just $30 bucks, and I enjoy it. I use it to weigh out my
cereal in the morning, or when ever I want to have a snack.  That way I know
I'm getting the right portion amount.

All it does it weigh, it doesn't do any carb thing at all. But its a lot
cheaper than the one mentioned below.

(snip)
one a
few years ago when I absolutely refused to count out 40 Cheetos Cheese
Balls yet again!  Bought it at the Diabetes Mall (1-800-988-4772;
www.diabetesnet.com).  Think it was about $80.
Debbie, mom to Katie, 10
Dx'd 9/97, pumping since 8/99

Shop online without a credit card