[IP] Zestril

My PCP put me on Zestril b/c supposedly it can prevent
migraines which I have a problem with.
 Also, as an ace inhibitor, it can potentially prevent
kidney problems... did some reading, and is Zestril
(lisinopril) in the right class of ace inhibitors to
have this preventitive effect?
 I'd been planning on starting on ace inhibs. with my
endo but this was the only migraine optino my pcp
saw...or is there a better one to knock migraines and
prevent kidney probs?
 I"m on 5mg a day which is fine my bp is now like
107/77 compared to 130/85..

Do You Yahoo!?