[IP] Today's My Anniversary

Every time this day comes around, I'm very somber. April Fool's day is one
that has never been the same for me for the last sixteen years. On this day
was diagnosed a diabetic. I still remember asking my mother if the doctor
just playing an April Fool's joke on me, and she said to me that doctors are
not allowed to play April Fool's. Suppose this day also marks that I have
been able to survive this disease for sixteen years. And during this time,
the most part I have remained relatively healthy. Luckily I don't have any
complications that I know of. Yeah, things are starting to show signs of
and tear, but over all I'm doing ok. For me I spend my time reflecting on
the good things, and that helps me get through it. I always held this day in
recognition. Even when it doesn't mean anything at all to anyone else. My
family each year does their best to forget this day. (Reason why I know, is
because my own mother has told me so in the past)

For the time being, I think I want to think up of something I can do as a me
thing. I believe that for some of us, it is a good idea to take a moment out
of our busy lives, and spend a little investment on ourselves. I call this a
ME MOMENT. These moments don't even have to cost a penny, it could
mean, spending extra cuddle time with your pets, having a bubble bath,
working out doing something you enjoy. Ok, I'm done with my sermon..
Thanks for listening.

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary