[IP] which sites do you use?

I have been on the pump for 4 1/2 years, and ALWAYS
used my tummy because I read that the absorption is
most predictable when the abdomen is used.
I switched to my leg on Friday, because an educator
suggested that I need to give my tummy a rest, and I
am ELATED at the result.  It was very easy to insert
my sil into my leg, and my BGs have been lower than
they have been lately.  I suspect that I had built up
some scarred tissue in my abdomen.
Now I am curious how many of you use your hips and
your legs in addition to the abdomen, and whether you
ran into any problems with those other sites.

Do You Yahoo!?