[IP] What do you do with a low?

I use sweetarts.  8 pieces are 14 grams of carb so you can adjust down or up
depending on just how low you are.  I usually start out with 3 or 4 and
adjust accordingly.  I buy one of the long rolls and carry it in my purse
but you can also get those small packs that have 3 or 4 in them.  I find
these stay good a long time unlike lifesavers which they use to tell
diabetics to carry back in the old days.  Lifesavers used to get sticky
after you've been carrying them a while.  Sweetarts are really sweet too, so
I am not tempted to eat too many because then they don't taste good.

Kathy G.