Re:[IP] Disetronic H-Tron plus or any other D pumps

In a message dated 3/31/01 11:41:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I was wondering, since I have a
> D. pump, if those of you who have D pumps would mind answering some
> questions?
> #1 Do you Like your pump and #2 Does your low cartridge warning alarm ever
> work?
> I get an error 10 (low cartridge)  followed immediately by an error 01(empty
> cartridge) so this feature does not help me at all. If it works for you
> all, I
> am doing something wrong?
> Secondly to all pumpers, do you wait until your cartridge is totally empty
> before you change it or do you just change it as soon as you see it is
> almost
> empty?

I have a d-tron and it gives me an error for low cartridge and then much
later for when it is empty.  Same thing with the h-tron i had.
If your alarms went off right after each other I'd call the company, sounds
like something isn't working right.
I don not wait long to change mine after the first alarm.  Usually right
away, so far only once I waited til 2 or 3 hrs after.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01