Re: [IP] PINK area around infusion set

In a message dated 3/31/01 11:41:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The "Pink" is just the body's way of trying to get rid of something that is
> not suppose to be there.  It is an inflammation the first step in
> preventing/getting rid of an infection.  If it starts to turn Red/Pink and
> or getting warmer than the surrounding skin its a good bet you should
> change it.

I have to be really observant with this.  It can be the tender has been in
too long, if it hasn't by actual days it can be that the pink is from being
sensitive to the humalog, if it fades and comes back and is not irritated,
hurting or itchy,  it's the sensitivity thingy.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01