[IP] Re: Just for fun..want to wager how long insurance takes?

When my endo attempted to get insurance to ok one in
the late 80's early '90's, they said no chance.
When the DCCT came out ('93) my doctor was able to
give the correct reasoning, which was backed up, and
I got my D within a month.

How about for upgrading?  Is it easier or more
difficult to get a new one when it can be easily
shown that it works, or do they say that 'the one
you have works, use it'?
email @ redacted
.The right to be heard does not automatically
include the right to be taken seriously.
 - Hubert Humphrey