Re: [IP] color

> Black RULES...blue pumps are for wussies...
> KIDDING...back off you silly bulldogs!!
> Sara who LOVEs her black MM507 a LOT
> Vitrectomy in 56 hours.......tick tick tick
hahahaha do you have eavesdropping equipment in my
apartment???  I was discussing color choices with my
better half and (as I expected) she preferred black...
She's still not convinced she isn't a vampire.  Her
EXACT words were, (In her Colombian
accent) "Bah...feh... you and your wussy blue.  Black
is the ONLY color!"

-Sara G.