[IP] actually...

Britta wrote:
> 've been disappointed in the inability of some in this
> group to recognize that they don't know what's
>  best for everyone!

well not to rip this subject open again just as the scabs were forming, but...

I, personally, may not know what is best for EVERYONE, but I do know what is
best for a person for diabetes, and that is to test before you drive a car.
And if you have a kid with diabetes, I hope you will teach them to do that!
Period...better You, me, he and she test NOW before one of us gets in an
accident that causes the rest of us to lose our priviledges on the road!!!

what if TODAY if the day you become hypo unaware...would you really want to
skip the 45 seconds it would take to find out?