[IP] color

carmen wanted to know:
>  IDo black pumps absorb
>  heat more than the other colors, I mean should I not get black?

NO.  Many people may OWN a blue or purple or tan or hot pink pump, but they
put it in a black leather case....don't worry about the color causing a
problem with the insulin - think of how it will affect your wardrobe....

Black RULES...blue pumps are for wussies...KIDDING...back off you silly

Sara who LOVEs her black MM507 a LOT
Vitrectomy in 56 hours.......tick tick tick