Re: [IP] Depression and Diabetes

> I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one
> with these problems.  Sometimes I feel
> I a nutcase crying and pacing back and
> forth, especially when I have low blood
> sugars.  I'm sure I've driven my husband
> absolutely crazy at times.
Two days ago I was working on a project with some
coworkers when my BG level went low (I didn't feel it
at the time, only later did do my check and see the
37), anyway, to make a long story short, I got REALLY
beligerent and weepy for no appearant reason.  I've
since asked my coworkers to watch out for when I wig
out like that.

-Sara G. (worried her hypoglycemic awareness is