[IP] site frustration

Hi Marilyn,

Just for your info, I switched from sofsets to sils a few weeks ago, and
my sites have lasted much longer. The cannula seems to stay in better,
the site uses less tape (and I have less allergic skin problems to the
tape), etc.  The needle seemed way too big (even though I've been on
shots for 35 years, I wasn't prepared for it!), but I'm absolutely
delighted with them.  Try a 30 degree angle.  I think it may make a big
difference for you. (I'm still using the abdomen for my sites)

Hang in there!