Re: [IP] Endo exams

   Sorry to say, I do not have a name to recommend. Melissa's endo for the
past 3 yrs was at HUP, but he gave up his practice to go to work for Pfizer!
In retrospect, he was better than most, and really knew his specialty. Alan
Schorr, D.O. is in Langhorne & I've referred lots of parents to him because
he's amenable to putting kids on pumps, although he's not a ped endo. Hard to
believe that in a city this size, with so many medical schools, that there's
a dearth of good endos. I think the problem has more to do with
well-informed, empowered pts ( like the IPers) expecting & needing a
completely different level of care than has traditionally been doled out by
endos. E-mail me off line if you'd like to discuss this any further.

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump-mom)