[IP] pumps for sale in Diabetes Forecast

Subject: [IP] pumps for Sale in Diabetes Forcast

 I just wanted to comment on all the articles or info written and printed
in Diabetes Forecast about pumps.  I don't know how anyone else feels
about this but I have always taken their views of pumping very
negatively.  I know that in the seriousness of the article they have to
mention all that is involved with pumping but they don't give the pump
justice when it comes to the life you can have after you begin pumping.
Has anyone else noticed this?

Sheila Morris