Re: [IP] reccomendation on pumping books

><<<"Pumping Insulin" (John Walsh P.A. C.D.E & Ruth Roberts
>M.A.) was a good read and has been recommended by
>others on the list.  Though they're like  a month or
>two away from putting out the third edition (currently
>on 2nd).  -Sara G.>>>

Can anyone tell me where they might be getting the new edition (it had been
posted that it would be out by now and several postings seemed to say that
they had gotten the new edition)...I have inquired at all the local large
bookstores...they don't even have the SECOND edition that doesn't cover
Humalog (my understanding at this point). They have no info on the third
edition either. Any sources out there for us newbies to find the newest
edition? Carole Eve