[IP] dustoff and beach pumping

it is in the electronics dept.  also at radio shack and costco/sam's club.

it is compressed air and we use it at each and every cartridge change.
geneva does not use the leather case and her pump gets filled with dirt/sand
from playground.

this is a wonderful tool to have at any beach vacation...it gets rid of all
that sand that can clog up the driver arm capacity.

does kevin do butt sites?  geneva just got the nerve up to do one this am.
I know there is a potential for absorption to be different.  wondering
whether we should expect higher numbers or lower?

going to the beach ourselves, today!