Re: [IP] Pump vacations

Julie wrote:

>>A real vacation to me is no manual
insulin, period.  I wish for just one day I could be normal and take a day
off from all of it, not just deciding whether to put the pump back on or do

Oh, Julie, we all feel that way sometimes.  A lot of the time!  I'm hoping
that something comes of the islet cell transplants they're researching.  I
would like to see a real "cure" in my lifetime.  So, I guess I feel that I
have to keep myself in as good of condition as I can so I'll be ready when
it happens (a real optimist here).

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, hookup date is May 15... :o)