Re: [IP] IP Few Questions

Sharon,I too found that i was much more anxiety ridden and emotional when I
started using the pump.  There deffinitely is a connection and for us more
sensitive sorts it can be a difficult time.  I went to see a psychiatrist,
for I was going through some other family things.  I was put on some meds and
as time went on, i became less anxious about the pump.  Every now and then I
look at it and marvel what it has enabled me to do.  And there ae times it
scares me.  I experienced not recognizing me low sugars as my numbers went
down.  The Dr. told me to expect.  Be patient things will all work out.