[IP] a voice of sanity on the driving issue

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:29:09 -0400
From: Sherry Webb Nolan <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] D vs. MM (long)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:34:51 -0400
From: Susan Fisher <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Driving thread

I just wanted to chip in on the driving thread for a moment....

Each of us knows our body and how it reacts - and only you, the
individual knowing that information, can be the judge of when to test,
when to drive, and how often to test while driving.

Thanks for this very coherent assessment.  I've been disappointed in the
inability of some in this group to recognize that they don't know what's
best for everyone!