[IP] Re: A1C down since pumping

Hi all just to say Ryan finally got his A1c done since he started pumping.
Feb.14 his was 9.0  now April 28 it was 8.0 I thought it would be lower but
at least it is coming down.Now the doctor that agreed to help us with the
pump says we need an Endo.I do not understand why all of a sudden he is
saying this.So he is going to talk to the Endo we had prior to pumping the
one that said if we go with the pump he would no longer see Ryan. Oh well It
is up to the doctor to find us one I guess I have allready been down that
road. Take care
Lori Ryans mom