Re: [IP] 11 DAYS!!

Stacie wrote:

>>Anyway, I start pumping in 11 days (hence the subject line)!!!  I recieved
my MM508 pump yesterday morning and hook up on the 10th.  I can't wait.
I've been showing all my friends, watched the video, read the manual almost
cover to cover (I really do have class work I should be doing, but this is a
hell of a lot more fun!!)  Anyway, just wanted to share in my

Congratulations Stacie.  I start on May 15.  On other thing I've done with
my Dis pump is to put the batteries in and practice the different things
such as setting the basal rate and bolusing.  I know how to do all the
standard functions already.  In fact, my Dis rep suggested I do this to
become as familiar with the pump as I can before going on it.   Good luck on
your hookup, I'm sure you'll be as happy as I will be to finally start

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, hooking up on May 15!  Woohoo!