[IP] 11 DAYS!!

Sorry about that last one, hit the send button and didn't mean to.

Anyway, I start pumping in 11 days (hence the subject line)!!!  I recieved
my MM508 pump yesterday morning and hook up on the 10th.  I can't wait.
I've been showing all my friends, watched the video, read the manual almost
cover to cover (I really do have class work I should be doing, but this is a
hell of a lot more fun!!)  Anyway, just wanted to share in my excitement.
Dx'd 8/22/91
Begin pumping 5/10/00 (WOHOO!!!)