Re: [IP] D vs. MM (long)

>Both pumps are great. My wife uses the D but wears the MM about 1/3 of the
>time (when she is training people on the MM). The way that I look at it,
>pump wars are similar to Ford -vs- Chevy: senseless arguments.

I couldn't agree with you more, especially spending the day at an expo
where both companies where there an I was helping one of them.  My
altitude, get a pump, look at both, and choose the one that will make you
the happiest.  I was telling that to people today and I am sure the rep
wasn't all to thrilled with me, but I really don't care.  It's our choice
and getting a pump is the most important thing to do.

Fran, who's just thrilled to be on a pump