[IP] pumps for Sale in Diabetes Forcast

I may not have read the ad for medical supplies very close, however, it did
show a Disetronic pump for sale 4K plus,  in this months diabetes forecast

Also, I have 1 large complaint to the story in DF about children being put on
pumps at a young age. A spokesperson stated that if there was a error and the
pump was beeping she didnt think the teacher would notice the noisy.
Or words to similar to that!
The child would!!!!!!
I have only 1 thing to say to that - anyone that can't hear the nerve racking
beeping with a low battery warning or other warning has the ability to shut
out 20 or so kids and should not be teaching.
It it clear in my mind the spokesperson has not heard an error beep on a pump.
Just stating my opinion - BEEP BEEP etc.
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping