Re: [IP] teen not wanting to check

not wanting to check is not a teen problem - it is just a fact of life.
Kap doesnt like to test - "says he feels fine"
And I know I get tired of testing him.
But - it continues until something better comes along.
BTW - Kap test upon waking, noon, diinner and bedtime.
before and after physical activities is a large discussion between him and me.
As a rule, before he rides his 4 wheeler, he has to check, I hope this will
condition him to check before he starts to drive in the real world.
All in all - I still hate diabetes!  So I know he does.
But we accept it and gone on!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping