Re: privately[IP]historical MM-bought D webname

In a message dated 4/29/00 10:54:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So why don't we just stand in a circle, face inward and yell very loudly
 the count of three that "xxx insulin pumps are the best" where xxx is your
 favorite brand, and then look sheepishly around at all the other people as
 we realize how foolish we appear...  and then lets face outward and yell for
 the whole world to hear "Pumps are the best technology at the moment to
 control Diabetes" and then go forward to try to get more people
 information about pumps (any of the pumps!) so they can have a chance to
 share some of the benefits that many of us have enjoyed...
I totally agree. We need to spend more time getting the word out about
pumping and less time putting down the different pump companies. Praise those
pump companies for coming up with this pump to make ALL our lives easier to
manage. It doesn't matter who has what pump. All that matters is that we have
a pump and a choice.