Re: [IP] D vs. MM (long)

> 5  comes with back up pump, because that is the
> standard in Europe, D decided to keep the stds the
> same for the whole company, no reason to ever go back
> to shots

Those days are over with their two new pumps.

Both pumps are great. My wife uses the D but wears the MM about 1/3 of the
time (when she is training people on the MM). The way that I look at it,
pump wars are similar to Ford -vs- Chevy: senseless arguments.

Side note: been playing with my new web cam !
http://www.ok-pumpers.com/uglymug.html is a picture of the family. Wifey is
the pumper/trainer.