Re: [IP] Humalog approved for pumps in Europe

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> i don't understand why this is newsworthy. My son has always used Humalog in
> his pump.

So have I.  But Humalog is not approved for use in pumps by the FDA.  But that's a moot point because a doctor's discretion has greater precedence than the FDA in cases like these.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.